DRIVING FORCES are macrocosms which inevitably shape and impact: Markets, Communities and Organizations. In our case, Northwest Louisiana. Think of Driving Forces as the impetus, power, and energy that either propels or hinders a region.
SIX DRIVING FORCES (relevant to Northwest Louisiana):
1. Education (A society’s pathway out of poverty. human potential, knowledge, productivity, capability and innovation)
2. Technology (personal and professional productivity, communication, work force innovation, labor demands)
3. Natural Resources (water supply, sustainable population growth & natural gas revenues)
4. Global Economy (economic growth, employment, trade, integration)
5. Politics (governance, security, regulation, taxation)
6. Society & Sociocultural (population growth, aging, urbanization, change in work patterns)